Current Direction details – https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations/public-activities
Further information is available here;
From Friday 21 August, all sporting clubs must have a qualified COVID Marshal at every event.
It is recommended that SSAA SA Clubs ask all of their Range Officers to undertake the ‘COVID Marshal’ online training and certification.
A COVID Marshal must:
- be easily identifiable (e.g. brightly coloured garments, eye-catching lanyards or badges with ‘COVID MARSHAL’ displayed)
- be present and on duty while the activity is operating
- take reasonable action to ensure compliance of COVID-Safe or COVID Management Plans
ALL Clubs must complete an individual COVID-19 Safe Plan before 1 June.
“Organisations (sport and recreation clubs) that were previously directed to close under the Directions must complete a COVID-19 Safe Plan (the Plan) before they can reopen. The Plan will outline how organisations staff and patrons can be kept safe from COVID-19.”
The plan must be completed, PRINTED, and made available at organisations premises.
COVID-19 Safe Plan Information
Complete the COVID-Safe Plan form
- South Australian Roadmap for Easing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Emergency Management Directions
SSAA SA Range Reopening Guidelines
- SSAA SA Range Reopening Guidelines 15 May 2020 v3
- SSAA SA Monarto Shooting Complex Reopening Guidelines 15 May 2020 v3